Welcome to Metropolitan!
We look forward to hosting your event. On this page we have infornmation specifically for performers.
- Our guest Wifi is called Met-Guest
- The password is welcome2met
- While at the church you are welcome to use the room behind the sanctuary (the Great Room) and also to relax in the parlour, just off the Great Room. Please just straighten up when you are done.
- Bottled water is available for $1 per bottle. Please look for the "W" piggy bank in the kitchenette off the Great Room. Purchases are on the honour system.
- If you have snacks, etc. while using our facilities, please clean up after yourself. There are several garbage containers in the Great Room and kitchenette.
- Please, no food or drinks in the sanctuary, other than bottled water.
Within walking distance there are a number of restaurants available with a variety of pricing options.
The church itself has limited parking which is often used as handcapped parking during events. There are, however, a number of parking lots in the area. See the link below.
- On the weekend parking on the streets around the church is free. Wellington Street, on the west side of the church, is available to park on.
- The lot on the west side of the Canada Life building is large and has a reasonable price. It is available outside of business hours.
- Google Map
Victoria Park is London's downtown gather place. It is across the street from the church. A number of events are held in the summer (Sunfest, Home County Folk Festival) and the park hosts our Lighting of the Lights festival at Christmas. It is great place for a walk, or to relax between rehearsal and performance.
We hope this info helps you with your performance at Met!
If you have any questions, please email: